SCREEN PRINTED BOTTLES VS CLEAR LABELS
Screen printed bottles offer many advantages over clear labels. In fact, clear labels were created to imitate the look of a screen printed bottle. While clear labels can look similar to screen printing from a distance, they are unable to compete with the inherent capabilities of a quality, screen printed package.
Advantages of quality, screen printed bottles:
- 360 degree print area capable of showcasing fully integrated designs
- Permanent branding. Your brand will remain on the bottle for the life of the bottle.
- No unsightly air pockets, bubbles or wrinkles that detract from the quality of the design.
- Ice bucket proof, perfect for sparkling and white wines.
- Cellar proof and scuff proof, perfect for red wines.
- Cost savings at bottling as you are running cleanskins that need no labels. The bottle line can run at full speed until the tanks are empty providing efficiency gains.
- No charge for the back label, front and back is one print.
- No backing paper or waste to be disposed of like plastic labels.
- Much higher print relief giving a premium, tactile effect that clear labels can’t match.
- Fully recyclable glass based inks.