Membrane switches, also referred to as membrane keypads, provide cost effective, reliable and flexible solutions for switching applications in user interface devices. Membranes are a momentary switch device in which at least one contact is on or made of a flexible substrate.
Features & options
- Custom designs to suit clients’ requirements
- Circuits are printed in conductive silver with dielectric and carbon overprint
- Circuits are typically printed onto flexible gloss clear polyester
- Flat key conductive shorting pads, metal tactile dome or polydome key switching
- Emboss or deboss
- Embedded LED’s
- Display windows
- Select range of spacer and adhesives stocks available
- Tail termination via crimp style connectors @ 2.54mm pitch or alternately tracks can be spaced to suit Zif style connector system
Base substrates available but not limited to: polycarbonate, polyester and polyurethane.
To discuss you specific requirements with one of our product specialists, please contact us on 08 8268 9888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.